Find out all you need about galaxy S3 drivers now. Start synchronizing your PC and your s3 right away in few easy steps. Always remember that operations which entail synching may lead potential bricking risks and other may void your warranty all together.
– Usually, you have to know that before you commence synchronizing, there are a number of things that you have to check out for in advance.
– Start by obtaining the right USB data cable but if you cannot get one, then you might as well get a similar working cable.
– Ensure that before any sync operation, you have backed up your content, in the event that complications arise and you lose everything and some of the tools which may come in handy for this include Titanium Backup.
– The most important thing is to also ensure that you have already enabled USB debugging mode, otherwise, the entire procedure will fail.
– Quick guide to enable debugging mode
– When you are at home, begin by opening settings. You then have to scroll down till you find About Device and tap this.
– The next thing you have to do is scroll to the label Build Number and make sure that you tap this 7 times.
– After that, you will get a pop up notification that you are now a developer. You now have to re-open the settings menu once again.
– Whilst here, you have to scroll down till you see the newly available Developer Option then you have to open the label by tapping on it.
– On the new interface, you now have to look for Enable USB debugging and then check this and that is it, you are now set.
– Now, move over to your PC and follow these steps as well.
– Start by downloading the Samsung Galaxy S3 USB drivers from this link.
Note: Remember to always download the latest drivers for better support and the chance to get better upgrades on the fly.
Make sure that you uninstall other drivers which you may have installed on your computer earlier as these may interfere with the new installation. After the uninstallation is complete, you should then restart your computer to apply these changes.
Now on restarting, install the newly downloaded drivers and wait for the installation to complete.
Note: Always install in the drive where you have installed your Operating System. This will make it easier for the synchronization to locate your target folder as opposed to when you would install them to a custom folder
Once complete, you have to reboot your computer once again so as to apply the changes. Now, all you need to do is simply connect your s3 to your computer.
You have to wait for all the drivers needed to be installed and you can then begin the synchronization process.
NB: if the synchronization fails, make sure that you are using either a working or the native data cable. Moreover, you may want to check if you have allowed only USB 3.0 to be detected by your computer. This you can find in bios, based on your computer model.
At times, you might feel that this option is not giving your enough. In such a case, the other alternative would be to opt for the likes of
Samsung Kies. Think of this as a faster and complete syncing package. The only problem with this is that you may find it somewhat difficult to use if you are on Mac or Linux platforms. Thus, the only users who can enjoy this are windows users.
Smart Switch. This is another alternative that you can use if you want to simply transfer all your content from your old to new s3. Just go to Google Play Store and then search for this application, install it on both devices and that is it – begin sending files.
Note: for this application however, you will have the disadvantage of not being able to install apps from your computer, flash recoveries, flash custom ROMs among other operations you would accomplish if you were using the drivers alternative.
Thus, you may use the method you see fit based on your present needs, and especially make sure to properly install these drivers when you want to root your Galaxy S3!