Rooting in simple words would mean changing the privileges of a user. It will help us in running the ‘sudo’ command (running programs with security privileges for a different user on Unix-like computers).
It will help us to have different access of our device. We will be able to run applications like SetCPU and Wireless Tether. We can change the privileges with the installation of One Click Root and other applications. We will now show you in easy steps how you can root Straight Talk’s Samsung Galaxy S3:
– Go to “Settings-> About Device”.
– Go to “Build Number” and tap it 7 times, a pop-up with the text “You are now a developer” or “Developer mode has been enabled” will appear.
– Go back to the “Settings” menu by clicking the back key on the bottom right of your device. You will see that “Developer Options” has been enabled.
– Open “Developer Options” and select “USB Debugging”.
– Connect to the computer and put it on “USB Debugging Mode”.
– Download “One Click Root” and install it on your system by following easy step by step instructions.
– The application will check if you are connected and is in “USB Debugging Mode”. Select “Root Now”.
It will confirm step by step automatically that you can be proceed safely.
– After having been prepared for the procedure, a message “Congratulations! Your Android Device Can be Safely Rooted” will be displayed. Click on “Root Now”.
You will now have completely different accessibility and a message congratulating you. You can now enjoy the new rights you now have on your rooted Galaxy S3 Straight Talk.
There are many benefits of using “One Click Root” for the procedure because it is very safe and efficient. It also provides you with 24/7 customer help service. It helps you access many applications which are otherwise in-accessible.
Make sure to check out my Galaxy S3 page for future updates.