The use of a one- click methodology makes it possible for rooting many phones in remarkable terms. While the general process does work for many, it is rather imperfect for some others. It should be understood that the one-click approach requires that default settings and factory restrictions are removed. The implication is that you will lose the warranty. If you are looking out to restore your warranty, you can have a downgrade to achieve this. If this is not what you want, you can give a thought to the following.
Here is a detailed guide to root AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. This is for having an AT&T variant of Galaxy S3 rooted as it is proven to be amenable to this operation irrespective of the firmware that it runs on. As a result of this assertion, there is no need to bother about the OS version or run any other check.
2. The next step is to make sure that internet enabled phone or laptop is ready for use while you have your USB cord and Samsung handy.
3. Deactivate all security features along with the antivirus programs that might be running on your laptop.
4. Make sure that you are fully charged before going any further. This will make sure that the process is not aborted midway with abrupt battery shutdown.
5. Before you start rooting Galaxy S3 AT&T, the first step is to make sure you carry out a back-up so you can retain your data in case something goes wrong. This will ensure that your data is preserved for possible future retrieval.
6. The step by step process needs to be followed so that you don’t get bricked.
7. Move on to the USB debugging step by following this path (“Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging”) to activate the process.
Open Towelroot using your device.
Connect to your computer using a USB cable
Click on the start button for immediate unloading
Follow the prompts on your screen to have the operation activated
When the rooting is completed, reboot your AT&T S3.
Do not be alarmed with any delays during rebooting; it will need a little while to complete the process.
So once you completed the steps above to root Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T variant, it will give you some exponential benefits that will show up in accelerated speed, removal of factory-set programs, optimize the OS, enhance battery life and make room for custom ROMs firmware installation. These features guarantee you a turbo-charged performance that every experienced user relishes.
Make sure to check out the Galaxy S3 page for future updates.