In this guide we explain the untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S, and also for the current iPads, the
iPad mini and iPods with iOS 7.1.x (it works on all versions in this range just like with the jailbroken status of IOS 7)
As already forewarned, we want to describe in detail the instructions and how to do it with Windows and Mac by
Here we had already talked about the origin of the jailbreak. Here we have mentioned the download.
So, let’s not waste any time and get started right away.
First, it is recommended that you do a backup. No liability can be accepted for any damage or problems with your device. Everything is at your own risk.
If you do not agree, you must not read further.
Be careful to not immediately update the next firmware released by Apple, without knowing anything
about it. Wait until the evad3rs team or Dev-Team say something about this on Twitter and on their
Otherwise, you may lose the jailbreak because of early performing an update! Furthermore, we
recommend that you save the SHSH blobs of your device! The instructions with TinyUmbrella can be
How To Jailbreak IOS 7.1 and 7.1.2
The device and a computer with Windows operating system that has installed VMWare.
1. Download Pangu from here: Windows / Mac
2. Connect the device to the computer via USB cable.
3. Set the date on your iDevice to June 2.
4. Remove the passcode if one is set.
5. Set the Auto-Lock to Never.
6. Start Pangu
7. Then press the button with the question mark.
8. Wait until the black loading bar in the middle and the app Pangu is visible on the Home Screen.
9. Open the Pangu app on the iDevice.
10. Select Continue (Continue) and wait until the jailbreak is performed. The device then starts
11. After the device is rebooted and the black loading bar stops, you will find Cydia on your iDevice.
The tool performs an automatic Respring and the apps should be back, so you should see them all.
Now start Cydia, and finish the configuration. Then you can install apps with Cydia.
The device is now untethered jailbroken on iOS 7.1.x.
That’s it, have fun with the device.
It’s advisable at this point to do the AppSync to transfer cracked apps (IPSs) on the device. Here we
describe how to do it.
A user reported: The internet reads that you should remove (a Chinese version of the Appsync) the
PPSync because the calendar, e-mail and computer keep crashing. PPSync is installed in spite of
removing the checkbox. They removed it and the phone fell in NEN Bootloop. This being said, you
should rather first look whether PPSync really makes problems before removing it.