There’s no single method to get root access. Different devices will have different procedures. That said, if you’re planning to root Galaxy S3 SGH-t999, you need a method specifically designed for that model.
Rooting usually takes a few minutes. But it requires downloading and running of an app that lets you get into the root file of your device. The SGH-t999 from T-Mobile offers a superb performance. Once it’s rooted, you can take advantage of its features without restrictions.
Before you even consider beginning with all of this, you must make a backup copy of your phone, charge it to at least 80 percent and ensure that you have a Windows computer.
After you have downloaded and installed the required tools, let’s begin the process of rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999!
– On your phone, enable USB Debugging mode by going to Settings, Developer Options and check the USB Debugging.
– Go to Downloading Mode by switching off your device. Then, press and hold its volume down key and power button simultaneously, for at least 10 seconds.
– Wait until you see a warning message on your phone’s screen. It’s a sign that you have entered the Downloading Mode.
– On your computer where you have downloaded the above files, double click the Odin file and run the tool.
– Connect your phone to that computer.
– Wait until Odin detects your device.
– On the Odin window, click the PDA button.
– Choose the CF-Auto-Root file where you’ve saved such file.
– Click the Start button in the Odin window
– When you see the Pass green box in the Odin window, it indicates that the process has been completed.
-Now, your phone reboots automatically. You’ll see a passage pass.
– Disconnect your phone from your computer.
– Go to your phone’s Application Menu.
– If you can see the SuperSU app, it means that you have successfully applies this tutorial.
Make sure to check out my Galaxy S3 page for future updates.